August 14, 2014 : Company Profiles and Conferences presents a Company Report on “Newcastle University – Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare – Deals and Alliances Profile”, offers detailed comparative data on the number of deals and their value categorized into deal types, sub-sector and regions.
Newcastle University (NU) is an educational service provider. The university offers undergraduate and post graduate courses. It offers undergraduate courses in the areas of accounting and finance, accounting and mathematics, agri-business management, agriculture, biochemistry, biology, biomedical genetics, biomedical sciences, chemical engineering, chemistry, civil engineering, dental hygiene and therapy, economics, English, food and human nutrition among others. NUs postgraduate courses include advanced computer science, advanced food marketing, ageing and health, agricultural and environmental science, agriculture, banking and finance, bioinformatics, biological science and biotechnology. The university also conducts research in the areas of society and global issues. NW is headquartered in Newcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear, the UK.
Newcastle University – Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare – Deals and Alliances Profile provides you comprehensive data and trend analysis of the company’s Mergers and Acquisitions (M&As), partnerships and financings. The report provides detailed information on Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnership transactions recorded by the company over a five year period. The report offers detailed comparative data on the number of deals and their value categorized into deal types, sub-sector and regions.
GlobalData derived the data presented in this report from proprietary in-house Pharma eTrack deals database, and primary and secondary research.
– Financial Deals – Analysis of the company’s financial deals including Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnerships.
– Deals by Year – Chart and table displaying information encompassing the number of deals and value reported by the company by year, for a five year period.
– Deals by Type – Chart and table depicting information including the number of deals and value reported by the company by type such as Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offering etc.
– Deals by Region – Chart and table presenting information on the number of deals and value reported by the company by region, which includes North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, the Middle East and Africa and South and Central America.
– Deals by Sub-sector – Chart and table showing information on the number of deals and value reported by the company, by sub-sector.
– Major Deals – Information on the company’s major financial deals. Each such deal has a brief summary, deal type, deal rationale; and deal financials and target Companys (major public companies) key financial metrics and ratios.
– Business Description – A brief description of the company’s operations.
For more information kindly visit:
Related link: http://www.companyprofilesandconferences.com/researchindex/Pharmaceuticals-Healthcare.asp
About Company Profiles and Conferences
Search thousands of company profiles, SWOT analysis reports and company financials. Search by industry sector, or simply search all company profiles by company name. companyprofilesandconferences.com contains one of the world’s largest collections of company insight and company profiles from leading global market report publishers and analysts. Global brands rely on companyprofilesandconferences.com for their strategic company insight and company profile needs.
Contact us at:
Company Profiles And Conferences
Mob +919223375060 / 919223767111
Fax : +91 22 27810778
E-mail : [emailprotected]
Website : www.companyprofilesandconferences.com